Friday, June 7, 2013


1.       What did you gain from the experience of having a gallery show?

 

-Although I didn’t attend the Gallery Show, setting up my picture’s for other’s to see took confidence. Knowing someone was looking at them, and judging them, was a huge excitement.

 

2.       What advice can you give to next year’s AP Art classes to ensure they are successful in creating a portfolio?

 

-Don’t wait until the last minute to do something, and listen carefully to your teacher. Pay close attention to your directions and be proud of yourself.

 

3.       What were the positive aspects of the class for you this year?

 

-I learned to express myself through my pictures; each photo is a different piece of me and something I found inside myself.

 

4.       What could be done differently next year?

 

-I think that we should be pushed not only out of our comfort zone but in our comfort zone further; we should have something special we love in every picture.

 

5.       What did you learn about yourself as an artist this year?

-I learned that I have trouble trusting other people opinions on my work, and sometimes I have trouble having confidence in my work.

 

6.       How do you think you will apply what you’ve learned this year to your future life?

-I am always going to be a photographer at heart, I don’t know if I will go further in school studying photography, but I will never stop taking picture’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment